[zb4osgi Dev] [Result] [Vote] Call for Vote on collaboration proposal from HOWLab for integrating Ember technologies

Francesco Furfari francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it
Fri Jul 29 10:50:10 CEST 2011

Dear All,

I'm happy to announce that the proposal has been accepted.
The vote has passed with 11 positive votes (+1) , no abstentions(0) , no
votes against (-1)

The vote results are:

+1 Stefano Chessa (*)
+1 Francesco Furfari (*)
+1 Claudio Borean
+1 Alvaro fides Valero (*)
+1 Michele Girolami (*)
+1 Juan Pablo Lazaro Ramos (*)
+1 Miguel Angel Llorente Carmona (*)
+1 Thomas Fuxreiter
+1 Kai Hackbarth
+1 Han Link
+1 Router Hsu

(*) binding votes

Welcome on board HOWLab !!!

Roberto because of the summer period I guess many practical questions
will be faced in September, anyway if you send me the logo of your
Lab/University we can begin from the updating of the web site.

All the best,
Francesco