[zb4osgi Dev] Integrating ZigBee4OSGi to JSR

Shotaro "Fantom" Uchida fantom.af at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:42:02 CEST 2011

Hi ZigBee4OSGi Team

I'm a JCP member, and I'm working on ZigBee API specification for new JSR.
I'm very interested to your project, it seems we have several
architecture in common.
Here is the project page (http://code.google.com/p/jazzkaffe/ )

I have another project with XBee Java driver implementation.
(http://code.google.com/p/squilla/ )
But your CC25xx driver implementation might be useful in my
reference-implementation.
Also your HA cluster implementations are excellent.

Therefore I may integrate your works with my project. (e.g. API wrapper)
Of course, I will appreciate to support my JSR, and/or integrate my
works with your projects.
If you have any comment please ask.

Regards,
Shotaro Uchida