[zb4osgi Dev] Integrating ZigBee4OSGi to JSR

Francesco Furfari francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it
Tue Oct 4 16:23:13 CEST 2011

Dear Shotaro,

first of all thank you very much for the interest in our work.
We are happy you appreciate it.

Here some questions
is this ZigBee JSR already submitted?
Are you planning to submit it?  when?  any deadline?
Are you alone? Have you got some expression of interest from let's say
big players?

Where are you located?
Is there any chance to see you in Barcellona? (see my previous post)

Thank you again,
Francesco