[zb4osgi Dev] Integrating ZigBee4OSGi to JSR

Shotaro "Fantom" Uchida fantom.af at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:29:10 CEST 2011

Hi Francesco-san

Thank you for your questions.

The JSR proposal once submitted, but now is pending due to
1. I should find initial experts/supporters before review ballot.
2. I should reconsider the schedule.
3. Apache license was declined, so need to change the license.

This is one-man project, and part of my works for my company.
There is no deadline for the specification at this time.
I intend to submit JSR in October.

Unfortunately there is no supporter but my company.
I'm trying to contact several companies.

I'm from Japan, Senior Engineer of Valley Campus Japan, Inc.
I'm afraid I can't see you in Barcellona at this time.

Regards,
Shotaro Uchida