[zb4osgi Dev] Commercial available HA devices

Stefano 'Kismet' Lenzi kismet.sl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:32:52 CEST 2012

Dear Han,

When the sensor stops to answer do you have to restart:
A - the whole ZigBee network and ZB4OSGi suite
B - only the ZB4OSGi suite
C - only the ZigBee Sensor device?

Moreover, after that the Sensor stops to answer can you continue to
communicate with the ZigBee network from ZB4OSGi suite (i.e.: send a
command to a cluster, discovering new device, and so on) ?

Best regards,
Stefano Lenzi