[zb4osgi Dev] Commercial available HA devices

Han Alink h.alink1 at chello.nl
Fri Apr 6 14:24:47 CEST 2012

Hi Stefano,

I did some tests as requested:

When the temperature sensor stops, resetting the device (let it join the network again), re-enables communication with the device. So I do not have to restart the whole Zigbee4Osgi suite.

After the sensor stops, another device can join the network and also communication with this new device is possible.

I also did some more tests with the triple switch:

Requesting attributes from the device always fails (Up till now I have not seen a SUCCESS reaction from that device).

I have bound this device to the Mains Power Outlet and the devices remain bounded (communication errors from the Zigbee4Osgi suite do not change the binding).

Hope this helps in pinpointing the problem. Let me know if I can do more testing.

Thanks for your help,

Han