[zb4osgi Dev] debugging zigbee4osgi

Stefano 'Kismet' Lenzi kismet.sl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:01:38 CEST 2012

Dear Han,

I had a look to your log and it seemed to me that the no problem on zb4osgi
side it looks more an issue on the device itself, considering that by
rebooting the device everything starts again, but I have to look at them
more carefull and may need also more debug from your side. BTW, do you have
an extra dongle to use it as ZigBee Network Sniffer, because may I need the
actual message sent on iar by the devices on ZigBee Network.

Regarding the buglist you can register and post message use the Redmine
website available on  http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/redmine/projects/zb4osgi/ .
Did you know that website?

i hope to have more time later in this weekend

best regards,
Stefano Lenzi