[zb4osgi Dev] Commercial available HA devices

Francesco Furfari francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it
Sat Apr 14 09:41:08 CEST 2012

Dear Han,

I'm sorry but due to the Easter vacation and work meetings I had time
only now to answer.

On 04/04/2012 10.56, Han Alink wrote:
> By the way: Where did you buy the NetVox devices?

You find attached the Netvox catalog. They are based in Taiwan and it
took 2 weeks to define the order because of the many configuration
details of the devices. Plus 30 days to receive the devices (we don't
have yet).

The xsl file contains our order.

You can write to Ling <ling at netvox.com.tw> to ask information. The
catalogue doesn't report the price.
The main problem is that working channels and security parameters must
be configured before shipping the devices. They don't use the
commissioning cluster yet so you cannot change them any-more.

Regards,
Francesco