[zb4osgi Dev] debugging zigbee4osgi

Han Alink h.alink1 at chello.nl
Mon Apr 23 14:05:45 CEST 2012

Hello Stefano,

I’m still facing problems with the NetVox Zigbee devices.

Reaction time of the device (ZBTH-1), sometimes is close to 5 seconds, so I changed the timeout value to 10000 (for the CC2531USB dongle the time is hard-coded in the driver software, so changing the configuration file does not change the value). I think the number of failed communications is reduced, but still after some time the communication breaks.

I ordered a second TI dongle so I can use the sniffer software. Hope it arrives this week.

Question:

Do you have a list of the stack parameter settings for the NetVox devices?

Anybody else working with NetVox devices/Zigbee4Osgi software?

Regards,

Han