[zb4osgi Dev] [Result][Vote] Collaboration proposal for integrating Goodday Solutions with ZB4OSGi

Francesco Furfari francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it
Fri Jul 27 17:12:14 CEST 2012

Dear All,

I'm happy to announce that the proposal has been accepted.
The vote has passed with 10 positive votes (+1) , no abstentions(0) , no
votes against (-1)

The vote results are:

+1 Francesco Furfari (*)
+1 Juan Pablo Lazaro Ramos (*)
+1 Stefano Chessa (*)
+1 Luis Lan
+1 Stefano Lenzi (*)
+1 Michele Girolami (*)
+1 Álvaro Marco
+1 Filippo Palumbo
+1 Manlio Bacco
+1 Álvaro Fides Valero (*)

(*) binding votes

Welcome on board Goodday !!!

I will contact you to finalise your membership.
The first thing I need is the logo of your company to update the home page.

All the best,
Francesco