[zb4osgi Dev] Build error in trove bundle

Filippo Palumbo filippo.palumbo at isti.cnr.it
Wed May 2 10:10:21 CEST 2012

Hi Manish,
the command you are using is OK. I just copied and pasted it and
successfully installed the jar in my local repository in a fresh
installed machine. So you must have a problem with
the|maven-install-plugin|plugin (maybe corrupted after an incomplete
download).
Delete|~/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-install-plugin|(or even
more stuff under|~/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven|) and try again.

Before doing it please tell me what is your configuration (OS, 32/64bit)
and if you r using powershell under windows instead of the standard one
because there is a known problem with maven.

Let me know if it worked,
mbr,
F.P.

--
Filippo Palumbo
Wireless Networks Laboratory (WNLab)

Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione "Alessandro Faedo"
Area della Ricerca CNR di Pisa
Via G. Moruzzi 1
56124 PISA - Italy

phone: +39 050 315 2958
fax: +39 050 315 2040
building: B // gate: 22 // floor: 1 // room: C-66