[zb4osgi Dev] R: R: problem with ZB4osgi with dongle CC2531

De Alti, Cristiano Cristiano.DeAlti at eurotech.com
Thu May 24 12:33:53 CEST 2012


Hi Christophe,
I don't have a chance to check my configuration right now but for sure I don't flush the serial port i.e.:
 it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.flush=false

On top of that, I don't simlink the ACM but I've changed the RxTx configuration file as suggested.

I will check my configuration when I go home tonight.

Ciao,
 Cristiano

________________________________________
Da: dev-bounces at zb4osgi.aaloa.org [dev-bounces at zb4osgi.aaloa.org] per conto di christophe.demottie at orange.com [christophe.demottie at orange.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 23 maggio 2012 13.21
A: dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
Oggetto: Re: [zb4osgi Dev] R:  problem with ZB4osgi with dongle CC2531

Hi,

So, currently, I can't read channel without tempo. I didn't find the
action I could done yesterday in ZTool to have a correct behavior. If I
find it, be sure I'll say to this mailing list.

I reflashed the dongle only to be sure to reset all value. I saw that at
startup, a soft reset is applied. But, because I do some set action with
Ztool, I prefered to be sure. I always used the Zb4osgi firmware to do
my test. I also do a hard reset, but nothing change.

I will try to find some old Netvox component to test that they appear
into zb4osgi, because we use only secure Netvox components since 4 years.

Thanks for your comments

Christophe


Le 23/05/2012 12:13, Manlio Bacco a écrit :
> Hi Christophe,
>
> I can't reproduce the issue you describe about incorrect channel reading
> without putting a tempo; my channel reading is correct. I mean, I don't put
> a tempo and channel is reported as 22.
> If you can reproduce situation in which channel reading is correct without
> tempo (like this morning) please let me know and I will try to investigate
> about this.
>
> When you say you've re-flashed dongle with ZB4OSGI original firmware do you
> mean you have been running a different firmware for a while? Or do you mean
> you re-flashed it to 'reset' dongle configuration? In facts, the dongle
> configuration is always 'reset' when you start ZB4OSGI software using
> parameters you supply, so re-flashing operation shouldn't be necessary.
>
> About networking opening, you don't need to use ZTOOL to accomplish joining
> (when ZB4OSGI software is running the dongle is 'locked', ZTOOL can't see
> nor use it - and viceversa); all devices will automatically join network,
> under correct circumstances and parameters. I mean, our CC2530EM modules
> join network simply turning them on, while Netvox devices just bought not
> yet (and we are working on it).
>
> BR,
> Manlio
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: dev-bounces at zb4osgi.aaloa.org [mailto:dev-bounces at zb4osgi.aaloa.org]
> On Behalf Of christophe.demottie at orange.com
> Sent: mercoledì 23 maggio 2012 07:58
> To: dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
> Subject: Re: [zb4osgi Dev] R: problem with ZB4osgi with dongle CC2531
>
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> thank you for your quick answer.
>
> I saw the previous message from Christiano, that's why I already use the
> channel 22 and set flush to true, as you can see at the beginning of my
> first message:
>
> [it.cnr.isti.zigbee.basedriver.configuration.ConfigurationService] :
> Initialized
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.basedriver.configuration.ConfigurationService at 11ef443
> with {it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.communication.timout=2500,
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.mode=Coordinator,
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.network.browsing.period=900000,
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.flush=true,<=========
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.device.inspection.rate=10000,
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.serial.boudrate=38400,
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.communication.ep.address.first=2,
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.serial.portname=/dev/ttyS55,
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.pan.id=4951,
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.communication.retry.count=3,
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.communication.retry.delay=1000,
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.pan.channel=22,<==========
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.communication.ep.address.retry=0}
>
> I admit that my first message was very long.
>
> So, this morning, I try a new test, to understand why I can't get the
> channel if I don't put a tempo. And it's working today morning without tempo
> !!! But, yersterday, I do a lot of actions in Ztool. So, I decide to reflash
> the dongle with the original hex file provided by your project.
>
> And now, I can't get the channel if I don't put a tempo !
> I try several value without changing the configuration of zb4osgi. From
> 0 to 4500 milliseconds, the answer of the request for the channel is 0.
>   From 4700 milliseconds, the answer is correct. You can see my updated log.
>
> --- no pause ----
> [SimpleDriver[/dev/ttyS55,38400]] DEBUG
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.dongle.CC2530.impl.DriverCC2530 - OrangeLabs
> getCurrentChannel before tempo : 1337751248641
> [SimpleDriver[/dev/ttyS55,38400]] DEBUG
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.dongle.CC2530.impl.DriverCC2530 - OrangeLabs
> getCurrentChannel after tempo : 1337751248641 (0)
> --- ask for channel (0x05) ---
> [SimpleDriver[/dev/ttyS55,38400]] DEBUG
> it.cnr.isti.cc2480.low.HWLowLevelDriver - Sending Packet class
> com.itaca.ztool.api.simple.ZB_GET_DEVICE_INFO Packet: length = 1, apiId =
> 0x26 0x06, full data = 0xfe 0x01 0x26 0x06 0x05 0x24, checksum = 0x24, error
> = false, type = null, subsys = null, errorMessage = null
> --- answer is channel 00 (6th byte) ---
> [ZToolPacketParser] DEBUG com.itaca.ztool.api.ZToolPacketParser - Response
> is class com.itaca.ztool.api.simple.ZB_GET_DEVICE_INFO_RSP ->
> Packet: length = 9, apiId = 0x66 0x06, full data = 0xfe 0x09 0x66 0x06
> 0x05 0x00 0x80 0x03 0x13 0x05 0xc2 0x06 0x00 0x3d, checksum = 0x3d, error =
> false, type = null, subsys = null, errorMessage = null
> --details-- param = 5, value = 0 80 3 13 5 c2 6 0
>
>
> --- pause 4700 ms ----
> [SimpleDriver[/dev/ttyS55,38400]] DEBUG
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.dongle.CC2530.impl.DriverCC2530 - OrangeLabs
> getCurrentChannel before tempo : 1337752227049
> [SimpleDriver[/dev/ttyS55,38400]] DEBUG
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.dongle.CC2530.impl.DriverCC2530 - OrangeLabs
> getCurrentChannel after tempo : 1337752231749 (4700)
> --- ask for channel (0x05) ---
> [SimpleDriver[/dev/ttyS55,38400]] DEBUG
> it.cnr.isti.cc2480.low.HWLowLevelDriver - Sending Packet class
> com.itaca.ztool.api.simple.ZB_GET_DEVICE_INFO Packet: length = 1, apiId =
> 0x26 0x06, full data = 0xfe 0x01 0x26 0x06 0x05 0x24, checksum = 0x24, error
> = false, type = null, subsys = null, errorMessage = null
> --- answer is channel 0x16 (6th byte) --- [ZToolPacketParser] DEBUG
> com.itaca.ztool.api.ZToolPacketParser - Response is class
> com.itaca.ztool.api.simple.ZB_GET_DEVICE_INFO_RSP ->
> Packet: length = 9, apiId = 0x66 0x06, full data = 0xfe 0x09 0x66 0x06
> 0x05 0x16 0xc0 0x09 0x8d 0x28 0x00 0xff 0x08 0xe1, checksum = 0xe1, error =
> false, type = null, subsys = null, errorMessage = null
> --details-- param = 5, value = 16 c0 9 8d 28 0 ff 8
>
>
> Now, I will try to do some actions into Ztool and save them to know why this
> morning my dongle ran without tempo.
>
>
> I have just another question:
> - if I can't open the network with zb4osgi, can I do it with Ztool,
> after the dongle is initialised by zb4osgi ? If not, how can I include
> equipment into the zb4osgi ZigBee network ?
>
> Thanks
>
> have a good day
>
> Christophe
>
>
>
> Le 22/05/2012 16:47, Manlio Bacco a écrit :
>> Hi Christophe,
>>
>> as Cristiano suggests, you can try flush serial port using
>> *it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.flush=true* statement in
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.configuration.properties file.
>>
>> About channel setting, it seems that the dongle can use only channel 22
> and
>> we are conducting some tests to address this issue.
>> The message *Dongle configuration does not match specified configuration*
>> refers to misleading channel reading (in use 0).
>>
>> ZB4OSGI software doesn't implement (for now) permit join message, all
>> devices will join network, if correctly recognized; also security is not
>> supported, yet.
>> We are working on firmware recompiling (using ZStack 2.5.1a) and it will
> be
>> available shortly.
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>> Manlio
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: dev-bounces at zb4osgi.aaloa.org [mailto:dev-bounces at zb4osgi.aaloa.org]
>> On Behalf Of De Alti, Cristiano
>> Sent: martedì 22 maggio 2012 16:15
>> To: ZigBee for OSGi help and dev
>> Subject: [zb4osgi Dev] R: problem with ZB4osgi with dongle CC2531
>>
>> Hi Christophe,
>> Not sure if it's relevant but I had similar problem a while ago.
>> As you can read, you can configure RxTx to use the /dev/ACM0 port and you
>> don't need to simlink it.
>> There is also an hint about flushing the serial port. Anyway my main
> problem
>> was the channel selection (only ch 22 is supported).
>>
>> Good luck,
>>    Cristiano
>>
>> Stefano,
>> It's working now.
>> I've learnt, reading the mail archives, that only ch 22 can be set for the
>> cc2531.
>> I've then set up my sensors on this channel and they appeared in the
> Tester.
>> Cool!
>> Thank you for the RxTx hint.
>>
>> ciao,
>>     Cristiano
>> ________________________________________
>> Da: dev-bounces at zb4osgi.aaloa.org [dev-bounces at zb4osgi.aaloa.org] per
> conto
>> di Stefano 'Kismet' Lenzi [kismet.sl at gmail.com]
>> Inviato: lunedì 30 gennaio 2012 12.16
>> A: ZigBee for OSGi help and dev
>> Oggetto: Re: [zb4osgi Dev] Running zb4osgi under Linux (guest)
>>
>> Dear Cristiano,
>>
>> you can find my comment below:
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 14:38, De Alti, Cristiano
>> <Cristiano.DeAlti at eurotech.com<mailto:Cristiano.DeAlti at eurotech.com>>
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I've build zb4osgi from sources on Ubuntu 11.04 (as a guest in Wmware).
>>
>> I've flashed the CC2531 using the CC Debugger.
>> I've symlinked /dev/ttyS40 to /dev/ttyACM0 (RxTx does not supports ACMx
>> names).
>>
>> RXTX automatically defines some serial port, but you can add more by
>> yourself by setting the property gnu.io.rxtx.SerialPorts=/dev/ ttyACM0
>>
> (http://rxtx.qbang.org/wiki/index.php/Trouble_shooting#How_does_rxtx_detect_
>> ports.3F__Can_I_override_it.3F )
>>
>>
>> I can start the CC2531 bundle in Felix and start communication wiht the
>> dongle but I also get some errors like this:
>>
>> 14:19:12.098 - WARN  - [SimpleDriver[/dev/ttyS40,115200]]
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.dongle.CC2530.impl.DriverCC2530 - The channel
>> configuration differ from the channel configuration in use: in use 0,
> while
>> the configured is 15.
>>
>> and like this:
>>
>> 14:19:12.138 - ERROR - [SimpleDriver[/dev/ttyS40,115200]]
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.dongle.CC2530.impl.DriverCC2530 - Dongle configuration
>> does not match specified configuration
>>
>> The result is that the dongle is not displayed in the Tester and has not
>> established a PAN on channel 15 (I can see with the sniffer it's not
>> responding to beacon requests by one of my sensors).
>>
>> Anyone happily running this beast on Linux?
>>
>> I haven't used the CC2530 chip with ZigBee4OSGi directly but I know that
> the
>> CC2480 was not recognized as serial port without patching the Linux
> kernel,
>> so I think that the first step is to to check if serial communication is
>> actually working, can you execute the software again with the logger
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.dongle.CC2530 set to DEBUG level?
>>
>> Moreover, in case that the serial communication is working, you can try to
>> set the property it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.flush=TRUE
>>
>> Finally, I would like to know more details regarding your execution
>> environment: are you executing the software from Eclipse or are you using
>> the step described on the tutorial
>> (http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/redmine/projects/zb4osgi/wiki/Tutorial) ? In the
>> former, case the property file to modify is the file
>> configurations/services/it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.configuration.properties
>> inside the zigbee.tester folder
>>
>> I hope it can help,
>> Stefano Lenzi
>>
>>
>> ciao,
>>    Cristiano
>> _______________________________________________
>> Dev mailing list
>> Dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org<mailto:Dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org>
>> http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/mailman/listinfo/dev
>> Inboxlunedì 30 gennaio 2012 12.19dev-bounces at zb4osgi.aaloa.org per conto
> di
>> Stefano 'Kismet' Lenzi [kismet.sl at gmail.com] [Rispondi a tutti] Dear
>> Cristiano,
>>
>> you can find my comment below:
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 14:38, De Alti, Cristiano
>> <Cristiano.DeAlti at eurotech.com>   wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I've build zb4osgi from sources on Ubuntu 11.04 (as a guest in Wmware).
>>
>> I've flashed the CC2531 using the CC Debugger.
>> I've symlinked /dev/ttyS40 to /dev/ttyACM0 (RxTx does not supports ACMx
>> names).
>>
>> RXTX automatically defines some serial port, but you can add more by
>> yourself by setting the property gnu.io.rxtx.SerialPorts=/dev/ ttyACM0
>>
> (http://rxtx.qbang.org/wiki/index.php/Trouble_shooting#How_does_rxtx_detect_
>> ports.3F__Can_I_override_it.3F )
>>
>>
>> I can start the CC2531 bundle in Felix and start communication wiht the
>> dongle but I also get some errors like this:
>>
>> 14:19:12.098 - WARN  - [SimpleDriver[/dev/ttyS40,115200]]
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.dongle.CC2530.impl.DriverCC2530 - The channel
>> configuration differ from the channel configuration in use: in use 0,
> while
>> the configured is 15.
>>
>> and like this:
>>
>> 14:19:12.138 - ERROR - [SimpleDriver[/dev/ttyS40,115200]]
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.dongle.CC2530.impl.DriverCC2530 - Dongle configuration
>> does not match specified configuration
>>
>> The result is that the dongle is not displayed in the Tester and has not
>> established a PAN on channel 15 (I can see with the sniffer it's not
>> responding to beacon requests by one of my sensors).
>>
>> Anyone happily running this beast on Linux?
>>
>> I haven't used the CC2530 chip with ZigBee4OSGi directly but I know that
> the
>> CC2480 was not recognized as serial port without patching the Linux
> kernel,
>> so I think that the first step is to to check if serial communication is
>> actually working, can you execute the software again with the logger
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.dongle.CC2530 set to DEBUG level?
>>
>> Moreover, in case that the serial communication is working, you can try to
>> set the property it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.flush=TRUE
>>
>> Finally, I would like to know more details regarding your execution
>> environment: are you executing the software from Eclipse or are you using
>> the step described on the tutorial
>> (http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/redmine/projects/zb4osgi/wiki/Tutorial) ? In the
>> former, case the property file to modify is the file
>> configurations/services/it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.configuration.properties
>> inside the zigbee.tester folder
>>
>> I hope it can help,
>> Stefano Lenzi
>>
>>
>> ciao,
>>    Cristiano
>> _______________________________________________
>> Dev mailing list
>> Dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
>> http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/mailman/listinfo/dev
>> ________________________________________
>> Da: dev-bounces at zb4osgi.aaloa.org [dev-bounces at zb4osgi.aaloa.org] per
> conto
>> di christophe.demottie at orange.com [christophe.demottie at orange.com]
>> Inviato: martedì 22 maggio 2012 15.41
>> A: dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
>> Oggetto: [zb4osgi Dev] problem with ZB4osgi with dongle CC2531
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to use ZB4OSGi with CC2531 on Ubuntu 11.04 64 bits.
>>
>> First of all, I get the last version from your repository with the
> command:
>>       svn co https://svn.aaloa.org/projects/zb4osgi/trunk zb4osgi
>>
>> Then, I flash the dongle with the tool "SmartRF Flash Programmer" with the
>> file cc2530-znp.hex provide in this trunk directory
>>       $ sum ./firmware/TI/cc2530-znp/cc2530-znp.hex
>>       59006   386
>>
>> When I connect it to Linux, It appears as /dev/ttyACM0. So, I create a
>> symbolic link /dev/ttyS55 or /dev/ttyUSB5 to be available for RxTx
> library.
>> I compile the entire project with the command:
>>       mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip
>>
>> I prepare environment with Felix 3.2.2 All configuration options are
>> included in the config.properties of Felix. I can see all configuration
>> options at the beginning of the application log:
>>
>> [it.cnr.isti.zigbee.basedriver.configuration.ConfigurationService] :
>> Initialized
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.basedriver.configuration.ConfigurationService at 11ef443
>> with {it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.communication.timout=2500,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.mode=Coordinator,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.network.browsing.period=900000,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.flush=true,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.device.inspection.rate=10000,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.serial.boudrate=38400,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.communication.ep.address.first=2,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.serial.portname=/dev/ttyS55,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.pan.id=4951,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.communication.retry.count=3,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.communication.retry.delay=1000,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.pan.channel=22,
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.driver.communication.ep.address.retry=0}
>>
>> The bundles loaded are:
>>       ID   State         Level  Name
>> [   0] [Active     ] [    0] System Bundle (3.2.2)
>> [   1] [Active     ] [    1] net.sf.trove4j Bundle Wrapper (2.0.4.1)
>> [   2] [Active     ] [    1] rxtx Bundle Wrapper (2.1.7.1)
>> [   3] [Active     ] [    1] ZIC CC2530 dongle (0.2.0.SNAPSHOT)
>> [   4] [Active     ] [    1] ZigBee Base Driver (0.7.0.SNAPSHOT)
>> [   5] [Active     ] [    1] ZigBee Base Driver API for OSGi
>> (0.6.0.SNAPSHOT)
>> [   6] [Active     ] [    1] CC2480 Data Link protocol library
>> (0.8.0.SNAPSHOT)
>> [   7] [Active     ] [    1] OSGi and Primitive Types Utility
>> (0.6.0.SNAPSHOT)
>> [   8] [Active     ] [    1] ZigBee Interface Controller API
>> (0.7.0.SNAPSHOT)
>> [   9] [Active     ] [    1] ZIC for EZ430-RF2480 dongle (0.7.0.SNAPSHOT)
>> [  10] [Active     ] [    1] ZigBee Home Automation Profile Driver
>> (0.7.0.SNAPSHOT)
>> [  11] [Active     ] [    1] Zigbee Network Browser (0.1.0.SNAPSHOT)
>> [  12] [Active     ] [    1] ZigBee Common Cluster Library
> (0.8.0.SNAPSHOT)
>> [  13] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Felix Configuration Admin Service
>> (1.2.8)
>> [  14] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Felix EventAdmin (1.2.14)
>> [  15] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Felix Http Jetty (2.2.0)
>> [  16] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Felix Shell Service (1.4.2)
>> [  17] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Felix Shell TUI (1.4.1)
>> [  18] [Active     ] [    1] OPS4J Pax Logging - API (1.4)
>> [  19] [Active     ] [    1] OPS4J Pax Logging - Service (1.4)
>> [  20] [Active     ] [    1] OSGi R4 Compendium Bundle (4)
>> [  21] [Active     ] [    1] RXTX Command (0.1.0)
>> [  22] [Active     ] [    1] Zigbee Tester (0.4.0.SNAPSHOT)
>>
>>
>> And I have this warning, which stop the process:
>> [SimpleDriver[/dev/ttyS55,38400]] WARN
>> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.dongle.CC2530.impl.DriverCC2530 - The channel
>> configuration differ from the channel configuration in use: in use 0,
> while
>> the configured is 22.
>> the request is : 0xfe 0x01 0x26 0x06 0x05 0x24 the answer is : 0xfe 0x09
>> 0x66 0x06 0x05 0x00 0x04 0x00 0x00 0x40 0x00
>> 0x13 0x00 0x3b
>>
>> If I check manually the channel with Ztool, it's correct.
>> After some trys, I add a sleep 5 seconds in the method getCurrentChannel
> in
>> DriverCC2530.java before asking
>> getDeviceInfo(ZB_GET_DEVICE_INFO.DEV_INFO_TYPE.CHANNEL). Why the dongle is
>> so slow ?
>>
>> Now, I can see my dongle as ZigBee coordinator into one of the GUI (a blue
>> point with it's IEEE address).
>>
>> And I have a first question :
>> - How can I open the network (send permit joining) to add equipment ?
>>
>> The network seems to be without security, and no preconfigured linkkey.
>> I don't find any option in Zb4osgi to set these values. The
>> ZB_WRITE_CONFIGURATION.java file contains some constants which start with
>> ZCD_NV_... I can found the full list in the ZComDef.h file of the Zstack
>> source. And the ZCD_NV_SECURITY_LEVEL is not described in Zb4osgi, so I
>> suppose it isn't use.
>>
>>
>> So, I'm trying to continue with Ztool:
>> - I read the device configuration configuration
>> <TX>11:25:15.59 COM4 UTIL_GET_DEVICE_INFO (0x2700)
>> <RX>11:25:15.6 COM4 UTIL_GET_DEVICE_INFO_RESPONSE (0x6700)
>>            Status: SUCCESS (0x0)
>>            IEEEAddr: 0x00124B000172F602
>>            ShortAddress: 0x0000
>>            DeviceType: COORDINATOR (0x1)
>>            DeviceState: DEV_ZB_COORD (0x9)
>>            NumAssocDevices: 0x01
>>            AssocDevicesList: 0x796F
>>
>> <TX>11:25:27.7 COM4 UTIL_GET_NV_INFO (0x2701)
>> <RX>11:25:27.74 COM4 UTIL_GET_NV_INFO_RESPONSE (0x6701)
>>            Status: ZMAC_UNSUPPORTED (0x18)
>>            IEEEAddress: 0x00124B000172F602
>>            ScanChannels: NONE (0x0)
>>            PanID: 0x4000
>>            SecurityLevel: 0x00
>>            PreConfigKey: .W.............. (0x00, 0x57, 0x13, 0xFF, 0xFF,
> 0xFF,
>> 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF)
>>
>> <TX>11:35:01.93 COM4 ZB_READ_CONFIGURATION (0x2604)
>>        ConfigId: 0x83
>> <RX>11:35:01.95 COM4 ZB_READ_CONFIGURATION_RSP (0x6604)
>>            Status: SUCCESS (0x0)
>>            ConfigId: 0x83
>>            Len: 0x02
>>            Value: W. (0x57, 0x13)
>>
>> In the ZGlobals.h file of ZStack projet, I can found this informations:
>>        #define ZG_SECURITY_NONE         0
>>        #define ZG_SECURITY_RESIDENTIAL  1
>>        #define ZG_SECURITY_PRO_STANDARD 1  // For now, same as residential
>>        #define ZG_SECURITY_PRO_HIGH     3
>>        #define ZG_SECURITY_SE_STANDARD  4
>>
>> So, with Ztool, I'm trying to set the security to 1:
>>
>> <TX>01:38:40.51 COM4 UTIL_SET_SECURITY_LEVEL (0x2704)
>>         SecurityLevel: 0x01
>> <RX>01:38:40.52 COM4 UTIL_SET_SECURITY_LEVEL_RESPONSE (0x6704)
>>              Status: SUCCESS (0x0)
>>
>> <TX>01:38:53.73 COM4 UTIL_GET_NV_INFO (0x2701)
>> <RX>01:38:53.77 COM4 UTIL_GET_NV_INFO_RESPONSE (0x6701)
>>               Status: ZMAC_UNSUPPORTED (0x18)
>>               IEEEAddress: 0x00124B000172F602
>>               ScanChannels: NONE (0x0)
>>               PanID: 0x4000
>>               SecurityLevel: 0x00
>>               PreConfigKey: .W.............. (0x00, 0x57, 0x13, 0xFF, 0xFF,
>> 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF)
>>
>> set response is ok, but when I read the configuration, it isn't change.
>>
>> I try another method, with the write configuration:
>>
>> <TX>03:30:06.64 COM4 ZB_WRITE_CONFIGURATION (0x2605)
>>          ConfigId: 0x61
>>          Len: 0x01
>>          Value: . (0x01)
>> <RX>03:30:06.65 COM4 ZB_WRITE_CONFIGURATION_RSP (0x6605)
>>                Status: FAIL (0x1)
>>
>> It isn't correct !
>>
>> I'm trying also to set a preconfigured link key:
>>
>> <TX>03:35:30.51 COM4 UTIL_SET_PRECONFIG_KEY (0x2705)
>>          PreConfigKey: 0123401234012340 (0x30, 0x31, 0x32, 0x33, 0x34,
> 0x30,
>> 0x31, 0x32, 0x33, 0x34, 0x30, 0x31, 0x32, 0x33, 0x34, 0x30)
>> <RX>03:35:30.52 COM4 UTIL_SET_PRECONFIG_KEY_RESPONSE (0x6705)
>>               Status: SUCCESS (0x0)
>>
>> <TX>03:35:38.93 COM4 UTIL_GET_NV_INFO (0x2701)
>> <RX>03:35:38.98 COM4 UTIL_GET_NV_INFO_RESPONSE (0x6701)
>>            Status: ZMAC_UNSUPPORTED (0x18)
>>            IEEEAddress: 0x00124B000172F602
>>            ScanChannels: NONE (0x0)
>>            PanID: 0x4000
>>            SecurityLevel: 0x00
>>            PreConfigKey: .W.............. (0x00, 0x57, 0x13, 0xFF, 0xFF,
> 0xFF,
>> 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF)
>>
>>
>> What is wrong ???
>>
>> I do some mistakes ?
>> It isn't possible to set security level and a PreConfigKey ?
>>
>> The Ztool I use has version 2.5.1. And the ZStack provided by your project
>> has the version 2.3.1.
>>
>> Can you help me ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Christophe
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Dev mailing list
>> Dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
>> http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/mailman/listinfo/dev
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Dev mailing list
>> Dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
>> http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/mailman/listinfo/dev
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Dev mailing list
>> Dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
>> http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/mailman/listinfo/dev
>
> _______________________________________________
> Dev mailing list
> Dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
> http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/mailman/listinfo/dev
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Dev mailing list
> Dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
> http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/mailman/listinfo/dev


_______________________________________________
Dev mailing list
Dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/mailman/listinfo/dev





More information about the Dev mailing list