[zb4osgi Dev] Towards a roadmap

Han Alink h.alink1 at chello.nl
Thu May 31 11:54:36 CEST 2012

Hello Christophe,
I'm not sure!
Maybe Ztool offers the possibility.
I did set both at compile time.
Han

Verzonden vanaf Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Re: [zb4osgi Dev] Towards a roadmap
From: christophe.demottie at orange.com
To: dev at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
CC:

Hi,

I have just some simple questions:

to use network security, the "secure" compilation flag has to be set when building CC2531 image.
So, the firmware is tagged secure or unsecure ? We can't change it when we start our application with this dongle ?

The same question for the TC Link key, if we can change it. But not really important.

Christophe