[zb4osgi Dev] [Result] Collaboration proposal for integrating Telecom Italia GAL/jGAL with ZB4OSGi

Francesco Furfari francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it
Thu Oct 11 15:06:09 CEST 2012

Dear All,

I'm happy to announce that the proposal has been accepted.
The vote has passed with 14 positive votes (+1) , no abstentions(0) , no
votes against (-1)

The vote results are:

+1 Francesco Furfari (*)
+1 Stefano Chessa (*)
+1 Álvaro Marco
+1 Álvaro Fides Valero (*)
+1 Filippo Palumbo
+1 Manlio Bacco
+1 Stefano Lenzi (*)
+1 Han Alink
+1 Michele Girolami (*)
+1 Antonio Aragues (*)
+1 Juan Pablo Lazaro Ramos (*)
+1 Roberto Casas (*)
+1 Christophe Démottié
+1 André Bottaro

(*) binding votes

Welcome on board Claudio, Andrea and Ennio !!!

I will contact you to finalise your membership.
As usual we will update the home page with the logo of your company.

Best regards,
Francesco