[zb4osgi Dev] zigbee

Stefano 'Kismet' Lenzi kismet.sl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 14:34:39 CET 2013

Hi Han,

I answering to you on the mailing-list, sorry for the delay but I haven't
noticed the email earlier..

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Han Alink <h.alink1 at chello.nl> wrote:

>  Hello Stefano,****
>
> ** **
>
> A few things:****
>
> ** **
>
> 1)****
>
> I have build my own SimpleSensor device, based on the Z100A from NetVox.
> It’s still a prototype board, but it’s working as expected.****
>
> (ZB4O is of great help testing/debugging the device)****
>
> Related to this: did you take a look at bundles (ZIP files) already? Any
> problems adding these to the ZB4O bundles?

I'm glad to know that ZB4O is useful for you :) I'm planning to add your
contribution today or on the worst case the next week, as you can see from
redmine Task #183 (http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/redmine/issues/183) was
blocking the integration of your contribution.

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> 2)****
>
> You are probably still busy working on a new/clean revision of the ZB4O
> software!? I’m not sure when I should download the latest revision.

The merging is now complete, the trunk should be stable again and you
should use the trunk for all your tests

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> 3) ****
>
> I’m still looking at reporting capabilities.****
>
> My own OnOff device (integrated on the dongle coordinator), is reporting
> it’s state as expected. The messages are displayed in the tester window.**
> **
>
> My own SimpleSensor (prototype bpard) is reporting it’s PresentValue as
> expected, but the result is not displayed.****
>
> The NetVox temperature sensor is reporting it’s temperature, but the
> TemperatureValue is not displayed.****
>
> I reported this behavior as issue #162. I’m not sure how to continue with
> this subject. New issue??

Let's continue to track the issu on issue #163 (
http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/redmine/issues/162 ) it will be my most bug issue
for my next week.

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> I included a picture of the tester interface (with SimpleSensor and OnOff
> device)****
>
> Best regards,****
>
> Han****
>
> ** **