[zb4osgi Dev] [ZB4O - Bug #163] (Closed) dimmable Light

redmine at zb4osgi.aaloa.org redmine at zb4osgi.aaloa.org
Mon Mar 4 11:00:28 CET 2013

Issue #163 has been updated by Stefano Lenzi.

Status changed from Resolved to Closed

I will close the ticket because the issue is no more related to the typo but to network joining of the device and it seems to be a vendor issue rather then a software issue, so we can consider the original bug fixed. Please open a new issue in case that the network join is blocked by ZB4O ( even if ZB4O do not handle at all the network joining so it rarely be the cause )
Bug #163: dimmable Light
http://zb4o.aaloa.org/redmine/issues/163