[zb4osgi Dev] to display zigbee devices information.

Stefano 'Kismet' Lenzi kismet.sl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 15:08:33 CET 2013

Hi Manel,

Let me add just too comment
1 - zigbee.network.browser is an old code that may need some bug fixing but
it was working, at least since the integration of the double Browsing
tecnique
2 - The SimpleDriver service that is registered on the OSGi environment,
that provides the methods sendLQIRequest should be used very carefully

Finally, for any request for improvement or bug fixing please use the ZB4O
website (http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/redmine/projects/zb4osgi/)

Ciao,
Stefano