[zb4osgi Dev] Problem building, nexus.aaloa.org down?

Stefano Lenzi stefano.lenzi at isti.cnr.it
Tue Dec 2 18:23:08 CET 2014

Hi Ryan,

I thought that I answered to you, but considering that I was writing
with my mobile something has gone wrong and my e-mail never reached you...
Please look at my commet inline

Ciao,
Stefano

Il 26/11/2014 17:26, Ryan Press ha scritto:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> Yes, it gets further now, thanks!  But I see this error when it runs the tests:
>
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.021
> sec <<< FAILURE! - in
> it.cnr.isti.zigbee.basedriver.communication.AFLayerTest
> getSendingEndpointZigBeeDeviceCluster(it.cnr.isti.zigbee.basedriver.communication.AFLayerTest)
>   Time elapsed: 0.021 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.AssertionError:
>    Unexpected method call getProperty("it.cnr.isti.zigbee.pan.id"):
>      at org.easymock.internal.MockInvocationHandler.invoke(MockInvocationHandler.java:45)
>      at org.easymock.internal.ObjectMethodsFilter.invoke(ObjectMethodsFilter.java:73)
>      at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy5.getProperty(Unknown Source)
>      at it.cnr.isti.osgi.util.OSGiProperties.getInt(OSGiProperties.java:131)
>      at it.cnr.isti.zigbee.basedriver.configuration.ConfigurationService.<init>(ConfigurationService.java:66)
>      at it.cnr.isti.zigbee.basedriver.api.test.ZigBeeBaseDriverTestUnitBase.<init>(ZigBeeBaseDriverTestUnitBase.java:75)
>      at it.cnr.isti.zigbee.basedriver.communication.AFLayerTest.<init>(AFLayerTest.java:67)
>
> Anyone have an idea with this one?

I have to look as such Test Failure, but the best way for you is to
build by skipping the test. Maven allows you to skip tests by addin
-DskipTests as parameter, thus you have to execute the command
mvn -DskipTests install
instead of
mvn install

--