[zb4osgi Dev] Problem building, nexus.aaloa.org down?

Ryan Press ryan at presslab.us
Thu Dec 4 20:19:25 CET 2014

Hi Stefano,

Yes, thanks, I saw your other answer, and replied to it:

http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/pipermail/dev/2014-November/001061.html

I know the server was down maybe some mail was lost.  Thanks again, if
you have some information on the firmware that would be nice.

Also I want to try it in Eclipse.  I see there are some launch files
under zigbee.ha.driver.

I am now going to try implementing "Electrical Measurement" cluster.
Here is (almost) my device:
http://centralite.readthedocs.org/en/latest/devices/lights/usdimmer.html
 It should be straightforward to do this, I think.

Thanks,
Ryan