[zb4osgi Dev] Problem building, nexus.aaloa.org down?

Stefano 'Kismet' Lenzi kismet.sl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:24:55 CET 2014

HI Ryan,

I think that Fabio can help you with the issue reported in
http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/pipermail/dev/2014-November/001061.html

Running within Eclipse is kind of complex because you need the
Pax-Runner-UI from OPS4J which as far as I know is not supported nor
developed anymore, so I recommend using remote debugging for testing the
environment or you may try to define an execution environment with Eclipse
PDE or with OSGi EnRoute (but you will be on an unknown field, so any
tutorial after your experience would be welcomed -_^ )

If you are going to extend ZB4O with new Cluster we will appreciate it as
contribution, do not hesitate to ask for help :)  It means also that you
are using http://www.centralite.com/ devices, am I right? Which devices
have you tested so far?

According to the documentation (
http://centralite.readthedocs.org/en/latest/devices/lights/usdimmer.html)
it seems to me that the "Electrical Measurement" cluster is a Vendor
specific cluster that does not belong to any ZigBee published standard (as
far as could look on the ZigBee specification), can you correct me on this?

Ciao,
Stefano