[zb4osgi Dev] Got hue bulb working with zb4osgi

Stefano Lenzi stefano.lenzi at isti.cnr.it
Tue Jan 7 17:33:47 CET 2014

Thank you, Claudio for the clarification it is very interesting!
Do you know if this "behavior" is a special case limited to LL Profile or
it's going to be applied more and more by other Profile?

Stefano

Dr. Stefano Lenzi
OSGi Invited Researcher
Tel: +39 050 621 2844
Fax: +39 050 315 2811
Skype: kismet-sl
Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell’Informazione “A. Faedo”
Via Moruzzi, 1, 56124 - Pisa - Italy - Stanza C66