From 07/07/2014 to 08/05/2014
- 03:05 pm Revision 1065: Added Javadocs and set name to upper case
- DuplicateMacPolicy should be moved to zigbee.basedriver bundle and also the package must be changed
- 03:03 pm Revision 1064: Added support for reading Enum in a native fashion and simplified the codebase a bit
- 12:56 pm Improvement #257 (New): Implement different behavior of ZBD for duplciated mac
- WE should implemented what we proposed in "note-1":http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/redmine/issues/216#note-1
- 12:42 pm Bug #229 (Closed): PresentValue attribute Reporting in Analog Input Cluster not working as expected.
- 12:41 pm Released a ZCL bundle
- Hi All,
I have just realized that we were in the middle of the release of version#33 so I finished by closing the ...
- 12:28 pm Improvement #219: Manage homonymous attributes
- Moved to next release
- 12:27 pm Bug #209: clusterListeners
- Moved to next release
- 12:20 pm Bug #152 (Feedback): viewGroup command
- Han Alink wrote:
> Checked again; name of the group is still not displayed in the tester window.
As I wrote in "n...
- 12:06 pm Bug #153 (Closed): Get Group Membership Command payload
- 12:06 pm Improvement #162 (Closed): No command result shown when type is Response in Tester
- Han Alink wrote:
> 1) A On or Off command does not lead to a displayed response message (though that is also a reque...
- 11:54 am Bug #153 (Resolved): Get Group Membership Command payload
- I should have fixed the display of int as expected with r1063
- 11:52 am Bug #153 (In Progress): Get Group Membership Command payload
- 11:50 am Revision 1063: Array type are displayed in human readable form instead of java naming (i.e. int...
- Created JUnit for checking the method
- 02:44 am Revision 1062: Fixed compilation issue, missing throws and wrong import
- 02:40 am Revision 1061: Fixed compilation issue and add correct implementation for deserializing custom lo...
- 02:30 am Revision 1060: Adding support for writing / reading long data with custom size: from 5 to 8 bytes
- 02:29 am Revision 1059: Added support for serializing / deserializing Signed and Unsigned data from 40bit ...
- 03:02 pm Revision 1058: Fixed typo
- 03:01 pm Revision 1057: Added logging and throwing exception when match an unsupported data type
- 03:00 pm Revision 1056: Fixed definition of UnsignedInteger48bit and added support for UnsignedInteger40bi...
- 03:03 pm Revision 1055: During the startup as Coordinator we were inspecting the ZCD_NV_STARTUP_OPTION for...
- 02:23 pm Revision 1054: Added very slow and verbose logging for debug
- Removed duplciated log lines
- 02:16 pm Bug #153: Get Group Membership Command payload
- Okay, the command works as expected. Though I still do not understand why the Java type "array" is indicated with [| ...
- 02:06 pm Bug #152: viewGroup command
- Checked again; name of the group is still not displayed in the tester window.
- 01:58 pm Bug #145 (Closed): ON/OFF reporting by DimmableLight device
- Tested again with Level Controllable Output (DIY) and Dimmable light (NetVox). Reporting On/Off for both devices is o...
- 01:47 pm Bug #216 (Closed): Detection of devices when rejoin with a new NWK address but same IEEE address
- 10:45 am Bug #216 (Resolved): Detection of devices when rejoin with a new NWK address but same IEEE address
- It should be fixed, we tested it locally and it works. Please close it if it works for you.
- 10:44 am Bug #216: Detection of devices when rejoin with a new NWK address but same IEEE address
- r1051 and r1053 are commits related to this issue
- 03:14 pm Revision 1053: Fixing iteration over registrations
- 03:03 pm Revision 1052: Updated configuration for enabling debug logging by default
- 03:01 pm Revision 1051: ZigBeeNodeImpl added the clone method
- Fixed implementation of setPhysicalNode that was not doing anything when NWK address was changed
DeviceBuilder now ha...
- 04:19 pm Revision 1050: Added support for unrecognized messages response, but we have to provide a test unit
- Limiting the number of time the same stream is parsed
- 03:17 pm Revision 1049: Updated javadoc and copyright headers
- 11:36 am Revision 1048: Fixed compilation issue: removed wrong import
- 09:38 am Bug #163 (Closed): dimmable Light
- Okay; I close the issue
- 12:01 pm Bug #163 (Resolved): dimmable Light
- 12:01 pm Bug #163 (Feedback): dimmable Light
- Removed the StopWithOnOff command from the cluster as pointed out, please close it if you agree with the patch
- 12:00 pm Revision 1046: Removed the command StopWithOnOff from LevelControl because it is not defined in Z...
- 11:19 am Improvement #234 (Feedback): Implementation of ZDO_MGMT_NWK_UPDATE_REQ and ZDO_MGMT_NWK_UPDATE_RE...
- Patch has been applied, do you want to provide an interface for the new method on the SimpleDriver interface?
- 11:18 am Revision 1045: Adding Tommi as bundle author due to the last contribution ( refs #234 )
- 11:16 am Revision 1044: Modified the patch and applied to the codebase ( refs #234 )
- 01:40 pm Improvement #234 (In Progress): Implementation of ZDO_MGMT_NWK_UPDATE_REQ and ZDO_MGMT_NWK_UPDATE...
- I have just noticed this issue, and I will include it soon :)
I have also noticed that your code is licensed with ...
- 01:28 pm Task #252 (Closed): Backport bugfix for issue #248 from DriverCC2530 codebase to DriverEZ430_RF24...
- Backport, please reopen if other changes are needed
- 01:28 pm Revision 1043: Backportin r1041 for clean closing after a failed initializeHardware() call ( refs...
- 01:26 pm Bug #248 (Feedback): The status of the driver mat not be clean if it fails to open
- See commit r1041
Please provide feedback if it works for you
- 01:05 pm Task #256 (New): Create an Maven archetype for a refinement driver for a specific ZigBee Profile
- 01:04 pm Task #255 (New): Create an Maven archetype for a Simple Driver template
- 01:02 pm Documentation #254 (New): Complete instruction for creating a Simple Driver implementation
- Please complete the documentation at http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/redmine/projects/zb4osgi/wiki/ZIC_Deve
- 01:01 pm Task #250 (Closed): Backport bugfix for issue #249 from DriverCC2530 to DriverEZ430_RF2480
- 01:00 pm Revision 1042: Setting DriverState state variable as volatile ( refs #250 )
- 12:59 pm Bug #249 (Feedback): status variable should be at least volatile for synchronization purpose
- Set the variable as volatile, please test it and report your result
- 12:59 pm Revision 1041: Setting DriverState state variable as volatile ( refs #249 )
- 02:04 pm Improvement #253 (New): Create an Abstract ZStackDriver that as parent for both DriverEZ430_RF248...
- Most of the business logic behind the DriverCC2530 and DriverEZ430_RF2480 is shared so instead of backporting all the...
- 02:00 pm Improvement #251 (Closed): The values of enum of the DriverStatus may affect the Deadlock in the ...
- Added JUnit
- 01:59 pm Revision 1040: Adding Javadoc a better output message ( refs #251 )
- 12:59 pm Revision 1039: Added check for DriverStatus to be always as expected ( refs #251 )
- 12:46 pm Task #252 (Closed): Backport bugfix for issue #248 from DriverCC2530 codebase to DriverEZ430_RF24...
- 12:44 pm Improvement #251 (Closed): The values of enum of the DriverStatus may affect the Deadlock in the ...
- The current enums described in the DriverStatus are linked directly with the implementation of the SimpleDriver imple...
- 12:38 pm Task #250 (Closed): Backport bugfix for issue #249 from DriverCC2530 to DriverEZ430_RF2480
- 12:36 pm Bug #249 (Closed): status variable should be at least volatile for synchronization purpose
- Volatile [1,2] is a workaround for avoiding a synchronization block around all the access the state variable of the c...
- 12:21 pm Bug #245 (Closed): Deadlock issue for EZ430_RF2480
- Accepted by Philip (see Mailing-list thread at http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/pipermail/dev/2014-July/000831.html )
- 06:04 pm Bug #248 (Closed): The status of the driver mat not be clean if it fails to open
- When the initializeHardware() fails we don't know if HWLowLevelDriver has been created and so the method must close i...
- 02:54 pm Bug #229: PresentValue attribute Reporting in Analog Input Cluster not working as expected.
- As far as I'm concerned you can close the ticket.
- 02:49 pm Improvement #243 (Closed): Level Controllable Output
- Bug fixed; I close the ticket.
- 01:44 pm Revision 1038: Updated website for loading data from Redmine website
- 01:24 pm Revision 1037: Removed unused imports ( refs #243 )
- 01:18 pm Bug #229 (Resolved): PresentValue attribute Reporting in Analog Input Cluster not working as expe...
- I have fixed the issue but the all the classes:
- 01:12 pm Bug #247 (Closed): PresentValueEvent, PresentValueBridgeListeners and PresentValueListener
- Fixed with r1034 and r1034
- 01:11 pm Revision 1036: Changed the name of class ( refs #229, refs #247 )
- 01:05 pm Bug #246 (Closed): Clash of PresentValue attribute in case of Binary Input and Analog Input
- Fixed with r1033
- 01:04 pm Bug #247 (In Progress): PresentValueEvent, PresentValueBridgeListeners and PresentValueListener
- 01:04 pm Bug #247 (Closed): PresentValueEvent, PresentValueBridgeListeners and PresentValueListener
- All the above classes must be specialized for the Binary Input and Analog Input clusters because the content of the e...
- 01:00 pm Bug #246 (Closed): Clash of PresentValue attribute in case of Binary Input and Analog Input
- Attributes.PRESENT_VALUE is used in both cluster but the ZigBee data type differs
- 12:56 pm Revision 1035: Adding missing files since last commit
- See comment for r1034 ( refs #229 )
- 12:55 pm Revision 1034: Created two different bridge each one specific for the type of data: Binary and An...
- 12:26 pm Revision 1033: Created two PRESENT_VALUE attribute analog and boolean for specific clusters, adde...
- 12:26 pm Bug #229 (In Progress): PresentValue attribute Reporting in Analog Input Cluster not working as e...
- Okay I got the point, I'm fixing it!
- 11:53 am Improvement #243 (Resolved): Level Controllable Output
- It should be finally fixed as expected, please close it if you agree.
- 11:53 am Revision 1032: Changed the name and the list of the clusters supported by the devices, a leftover...
- 10:49 am Improvement #243: Level Controllable Output
- okay, the clusters are visible now, but the name as displayed in the tester interface is still wrong. See attachment.
- 10:47 am Bug #229: PresentValue attribute Reporting in Analog Input Cluster not working as expected.
The device with DeviceId = 0x000C, is not capable of measuring analog values. It is a binary sensor. So it ...
- 02:27 pm Bug #229 (Feedback): PresentValue attribute Reporting in Analog Input Cluster not working as expe...
- Han what do you mean that you cannot subscribe anymore? You can use AnalogInput.subscribe(PresentValueListener listen...
- 02:19 pm Improvement #243 (Feedback): Level Controllable Output
- I have added the classes for refining the Level Control Output as a specific device, please let me know if it works s...
- 02:18 pm Revision 1031: Added support for Level Control Output HA Device ( refs #243 )
- 02:02 pm Bug #245 (Closed): Deadlock issue for EZ430_RF2480
- see issue #244
- 01:57 pm Bug #244 (Feedback): Deadlock when reset dongle fails
- I have patched both the CC2530 and ez430-rf2480 driver, can you please check if it works for you?
- 01:56 pm Revision 1030: Trying to fix deadlock issue when the initialization of the network fails ( refs #...
- 01:41 pm Bug #244 (Closed): Deadlock when reset dongle fails
- I had a deadlock, with a thread waiting to be woken up while waiting for the network to become ready in DriverCC2530....
Also available in: Atom