- Has a valid rights delegation: No
- Registered on: 10/15/2012
- Last connection: 12/18/2014
- ZB4O (User, 10/18/2012)
Reported issues: 53
- 08:49 pm ZB4O Improvement #274: Adapt to modified ZNP API to ZStack 2.6
- FYI: End devices and Routers that use the Home 1.2 stack work fine with a 2.5.1a Coordinator.
- 10:00 am ZB4O Bug #152: viewGroup command
- Let me explain:
If I assign a name to group 10: "abcd", and I view this group by means of the ViewGroup command, the...
- 02:16 pm ZB4O Bug #153: Get Group Membership Command payload
- Okay, the command works as expected. Though I still do not understand why the Java type "array" is indicated with [| ...
- 02:06 pm ZB4O Bug #152: viewGroup command
- Checked again; name of the group is still not displayed in the tester window.
- 01:58 pm ZB4O Bug #145 (Closed): ON/OFF reporting by DimmableLight device
- Tested again with Level Controllable Output (DIY) and Dimmable light (NetVox). Reporting On/Off for both devices is o...
- 01:47 pm ZB4O Bug #216 (Closed): Detection of devices when rejoin with a new NWK address but same IEEE address
- 09:38 am ZB4O Bug #163 (Closed): dimmable Light
- Okay; I close the issue
- 02:54 pm ZB4O Bug #229: PresentValue attribute Reporting in Analog Input Cluster not working as expected.
- As far as I'm concerned you can close the ticket.
- 02:49 pm ZB4O Improvement #243 (Closed): Level Controllable Output
- Bug fixed; I close the ticket.
- 10:49 am ZB4O Improvement #243: Level Controllable Output
- okay, the clusters are visible now, but the name as displayed in the tester interface is still wrong. See attachment.
Also available in: Atom