- Has a valid rights delegation: Yes
- Registered on: 08/20/2010
- Last connection: 01/12/2015
Reported issues: 170
- 03:41 pm ZB4O Released bundle RXTX-2.1.7-2
- For the process of releasing a new ZB4O suite, we started by releasing a new version of RXTX wrapped bundles.
- 03:34 pm ZB4O Revision 1146: Preparing for a new release cycle of RXTX.
- NOTE: IMPORTANT!!! ZB4O projects are linked and are using a released version of RXTX
- 03:29 pm ZB4O Revision 1145: Releasing RXTX-2.1.7-2
- - Fixed support for 32/64 bit on Windows
- 03:28 pm ZB4O Revision 1144: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release org.aaloa.zb4osgi.externals.rxtx-2.1.7-2
- 03:28 pm ZB4O Revision 1143: Preparing for release
- 03:04 pm ZB4O Revision 1142: Sending a better exception when reading SemiPrecision data ( refs #292 )
- 02:57 pm ZB4O Improvement #293 (New): Floating type are read only
- At the moment the support for Floating ZigBee type (i.e. Semi-precision, Single precision, Double precision) is onl...
- 02:50 pm ZB4O Bug #292 (New): Missing support for reading Semi-Precision data types
- At the moment the code for reading Semi-Precision ZigBee Type is not working, we should refer to http://stackoverflow...
- 10:55 pm ZB4O Improvement #291 (In Progress): Using ByteBuffer instead of Integers
- I have verified that _it.cnr.isti.primitivetypes.util.Integers_ is the only dependency between *zigbee.zcl.library* a...
Also available in: Atom