- 11 Oct 2012: Telecom Italia joined ZB4O by contributing with an implementationof the ZGD vote results
- 27 Jul 2012: Goodday
ZB4O by contributing with their IEEE 11073 Java
- 6 Jun 2012: The device
catalog tested with the
- 2 Feb 2012: Vote your preferred features
- 01 January 2012: The RXTX bundle for 64 bit
driver is now ready
- 29 Jul 2011:HOWLab
ZB4O by contributing with their Ember based implementation vote
- 04 July 2011: CC2530 SoC driver is avaialable
February 2011: The first release 0.1.0 of the project is available now
- 21 December 2010: AALOA GB approved the incubation of
ZB4O project proposal, vote
What is it?
ZB4O is a set of OSGi bundles to integrate
ZigBee networks with the OSGi Service Platforms.
The bundles include:
- drivers to access ZigBee USB dongles
- implementation of the ZigBee Cluster Library
- implementation of ZigBee Profiles (e.g. Home
- tools for interacting with ZigBee device
- We are using Redmine, you find here
the wiki, issue tracking, roadmap, ....